2013-01-01

Happy 2013

My New Year's Resolution for Harmonise is to write as many posts per month as it has days. If I miss a day I can catch up on it the next days. There is no guideline for the content. The reason is I want to get the blog fit for my year abroad where I want to do something I usually don't do: Share it with people I know.

Of course there are other topics I should concern myself about. University is (aham, or rather should be) my top priority. My audit period is January to beginning of February but as a matter of course I have to hand in several papers until end of March. There are 15 exams/papers to go and I already kicked two courses out to be less stressed. My temporary home will be our library again - unfortunately it is closed today though I'm anyhow hangover which isn't the best basis for serious studying.

Otherwise I'll started with a week of detox today - please cross your fingers I'll stick it out. Of course I have resolutions to regularly clean my room and the flat and to do more sports but who doesn't. It's not naive in my opinion. Also I want to go more often into museums (which I love but rarely make time for it) and do much more stuff other than clubbing with my friends before I leave. For example I would like to do dinner and cocktail parties and would like to cook on occasion for people who aren't my flatmates or boyfriend.

Apropos flatmate: Since I. moved some days ago we will have a new flatmate moving in our home in some days. I hope it will be nice and fuss-free living with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment